To say I’m an avid reader is an understatement. Most of my paycheck is spent on books and being paid to read is a dream job I’m forever looking for. [Phss, let me know if you find one!]
The only thing that remotely compares to my love for reading is talking about them and recommending them to friends, foes and strangers alike. Since I’ve tarted this blog, I’m learning to share the said recommendations virtually and that’s where these reviews come in.
Enter at your own risk.
- Book Review: Bringing Down The Duke by Evie Dunmore
- Book Review: Devil’s Daughter by Lisa Kleypas
- Book Review: A Week To Be Wicked by Tessa Dare
- Book Review: Circe by Madeline Miller
- Book Review: A Skinful Of Shadows by Frances Hardinge
- Book Review: Devil in the Winter By Lisa Kleypas
- Book Review: The Boneless Mercies By April Geneieve Tucholke
- Book Review: The Kingdom of Copper by S.A. Chakroborty
- Book Review: The City of Brass by S.A. Chakraborty